#broken as a child

When I was a child I was raped by my uncle. It only comes back to me in bits and pieces: images of his legs, crumbled tan pants, thin ankles, a limp dick.  

My body was broken. I was too young to have this happen to me with out experiencing irreparable damage.  But because I was so young, I healed. Stronger. In spite of him, and a family who did nothing to protect their children from him.









To Report Child abuse:

#Me2csa.com is a confidential and anonymous online system for identifying child sex abusers.  We believe there is strength in numbers.  The purpose of the system is to provide a safe and confidential method for survivors to identify their abusers and to empower survivors to publicize their identifications if their abusers are identified by multiple survivors.
Identification forms will be reviewed by the Vertigo Charitable Foundation, LLC (VCF), an organization that advocates on behalf of child sex abuse survivors.  For the past 7 years, VCF, whose founder/CEO is the mother of a survivor, has been consulting with survivors about their legal rights, lobbying for legal reforms, and making documentaries that address the unique issues in survivor cases.
Identification forms will be reviewed and a database of abusers’ personal information will be developed to determine whether a particular abuser has been named by more than one survivor.  In that event, the survivors who identified that abuser will be notified and they will decide whether they want to make their identifications public, either individually or collectively.

Comments

Popular Posts